One of the most popular namkeen(snack) is Aloo Bhujia, which is a made using potatoes, rice flour and gram flour. It is commonly served as a tea-time snack and is extremely popular with people of all generations. For the upcoming festivities, surprise your family and friends with some creative Aloo Bhujia recipes. There are various easy-to-make recipes for breakfast and snack-time.
You can prepare an easy Aloo Bhujia paratha recipe on special occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks and even on picnics and road trips as they can be packed easily in tiffins.
Here’s a recipe of aloo bhujia paratha that combines the zesty appeal of aloo bhujia with the guaranteed satisfaction of having a paratha. In this innovative recipe, a mixture of aloo bhujia, juice veggies and spice powders is used as a stuffing for satiating parathas.
2 cup Whole wheat flour
1 cup Bhujia
3-4 Boiled potatoes
1 Onion chopped
2 Green chilies finely chopped
1 tsp Red chilli powder
2 tsp Coriander leaves
1 tsp Roasted Jeera
Ghee/Oil for shallow fry
1. Add flour, salt and 1 tsp ghee in a mixing bowl. Knead the dough using water. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Grate potatoes in a bowl. Crush bhujia in Mixer. Add potatoes, bhujia, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, jeera powder, salt in a mixing bowl. Mix all. Keep aside.
3. Now take small portion of dough. Dust dry flour on working surface. Roll it like roti. Keep it aside.
4. Now roll another roti. Spread bhujia & potatoes stuffing. Cover it with another roti seal the edges with fork or finger pressed.
5. Heat Tawa. Flip the parathas gently. Roast it both sides using ghee/oil over medium to slow flame.
The perfectly cooked parathas have an exciting mouth-feel that includes the mild crunch of bhujia. In order to enjoy this vibrant texture, you need to serve the parathas immediately after preparation, else they will turn soggy and chewy. We at Crazy Bakery serve a great range of namkeens. Aloo bhujia is one of the most sold namkeen from our collection. Try these interesting recipes with our Crazy Aloo Bhujia snacks.