Rusk remains the favorite of most people as a snack. Crazy Bakery offers you the best quality bakery products amongst which, their Rusk tops the chart. If you want to enjoy your rusk differently, here is a superb recipe made up of Crazy Rusk.
Recipe for Rusk Pudding/Instant Shahi Tukda
Rusk Custard Pudding, also known as instant shahi tukda, is a delightful dessert made of rusk, milk, sugar, and custard powder, and topped with dry fruits and grated coconut. People of all ages, especially youngsters, adore it. It's a straightforward dish that can be completed in a short amount of time. A fantastic option for anytime desserts, parties, or get-togethers. Rusk Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
• 4 quarts of milk
• six rusks
• a quarter teaspoon of cardamom powder
• 1 tablespoon rose water
• a few strands of saffron
• 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
• 3 tablespoons ghee
• ½ liter Milk
• 14 nos. Bread rusk
• 1 no. Apple Chop it in small pieces
• 1 cup Sugar (150 grams)
• 3 tablespoon Custard Powder
• 1 teaspoon butter/ clarified butter
To make sugar syrup, follow these steps:
1. In a frying saucepan or kadhai, melt 1 teaspoon butter or clarified butter (I used clarified butter here) and add 1/2 cups sugar.
2. Allow it to caramelize somewhat before adding the same amount of water as the sugar. (12 cup water + 1/2 cup sugar)
3. Cook until the sugar has completely melted, then add a pinch of cardamom powder.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the sugar syrup into a bowl to cool.
The sugar syrup is now ready to use.
To make custard pudding, follow these instructions:
1. In a kadhai or cooking pot, bring milk to a boil over medium heat.
2. Pour in the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar. Stir constantly to ensure that the sugar melts evenly.
3. In a separate bowl, combine half of the chopped dried fruits, 1 teaspoon cardamom powder, and saffron threads. Reduce the gas flame to low and continue to boil the milk.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine the custard powder and 4 tablespoons of milk. It should be added to the sugared boiled milk.
5. Simmer the milk for around 3-4 minutes on low heat to thicken it. Allow 10 minutes for it to cool.
To make rusk pudding or instant shahi tukda, follow these instructions:
1. Finally, for constructing and stacking, combine all materials. Custard pudding, sugar syrup, rusks, residual dry fruits, are just a few of the ingredients.
2. Continue dipping the rusks in the sugar syrup for another 2 minutes.
3. Now, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, layer all of these ingredients.
4. Pour a tiny amount of custard pudding into the bottom of a bowl, top with a few chopped dried fruits, and then top with two rusks dipped in sugar syrup.
5. Refrigerate this bowl for at least one hour after completing the layer.
6. Remove the rusk pudding bowl from the refrigerator after an hour.
It's time to serve your rusk pudding or quick shahi tukda.
1 - You can use any dry fruits you choose.
2 - You can even make this dish using leftover rusk.
3 - Refrigerate it in an airtight container and take it out 10 minutes before eating.
4 - Add some more custard powder to the milk while mixing to thicken the custard.
After reading this mouth-watering recipe, you must be geared up to prepare it now. To make it a super-dish, start with procuring the best ingredients. Crazy Bakery provides you with delicious and fresh rusks for your dish. And after making it, don’t forget to share it with us and like our recipe.